Protecting a user’s privacy and confidentiality of their personal information is our priority in the Elham platform. This policy is part of our commitment to providing a safe and reliable environment for every visitor and user.
The Elham platform allows the creation of academies to launch educational and training programs, and your access to the site and your use of the platform are subject to the terms and conditions of use that are subject to continuous updates and changes as needed, and according to the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Your access to our site elham.sa constitutes unconditional agreement to the terms and conditions of use, and this consent is effective from the date of your first access to the site.
Personal information collected from the visitor
When you visit our site, we may collect certain personal information to communicate with you, explain our services to you, and improve your experience on the site.
This information can include
● Name, email address, phone number, organization name, and size.
● Browsing information such as IP addresses, source country, browser language, as well as other traffic-related data.
This data is processed confidentially and securely, in compliance with privacy protection laws and regulations. We undertake to preserve personal data in ways that ensure that it is not accessed or unlawfully used.
Content Usage Policy on Your Academy
You cannot use your academy to display content that incites violence, racism, extremism, or moral abuse. In the event of any similar content on any Academy, it is entitled to inspire the immediate deletion of the Academy.
Privacy and security policy
Reference: The "personal information" repeated in the following items is those data provided by the user voluntarily to complete registration on the platform, and such information and data usually include the triple name, email, nationality, educational level, year of graduation, employment status and place of residence. In addition to the aforementioned data in the “Personal Information Collected from the Visitor” clause
Use of Personal Information: The personal information collected is used to manage the accounts of trainees and provide them with the services of the basic educational platform in a structured administrative manner and communicate with them. This information will not be used for any other purpose without the intern’s consent.
● Access to personal information: Trainees can access, update, and modify their personal information at any time through their accounts on the platform within the profile.
● Sharing of Personal Information: Interns’ personal information will not be shared with any third party without the trainee’s express consent.
● Security and privacy: Elham takes appropriate security measures to protect trainees’ personal information and to maintain its privacy. With our commitment to inform trainees in the event of any data violation or violation of privacy policies.
● Activity Tracking: Elham may track some of the trainees’ activities on platforms; such as the pages they visit, the trips they see, and the interactions they make. This is done to improve the product, monitor its properties, improvements, and any potential or reported problems, and provide a better-customized experience for users.
● Technical support: In case of need, personal information may be collected from users to provide technical support and resolve problems encountered by them, generally by email, live chat, or other methods.
● Compliance with the law: Users’ personal information may be disclosed if required by law or if it is necessary to comply with laws and regulations or for the legal protection of the Platform.
● Method and purpose of data collection: Data is collected directly from user input and using technologies including cookies, local memory, and some other standard technical mechanisms,
● The duration of its storage and retention of the entity: The data of the trainees is kept as long as their accounts are active on the training platform, and the data that is no longer active is deleted and will not resume activity with certainty according to the data and schedule of each training program, and is deleted with mechanisms that include the ability to return it when it is needed in particular.
● Who has access to this data: Users’ data is not shared with any person or third party, and we keep their personal information confidential. Exclusively, the platform’s technical support team and authorized persons have access to user data as needed and necessary, which includes contexts related to support and assistance only, and we are fully committed to the privacy of users’ data and not to share it with any person or entity.
Third party applications
Our platform may contain links or integrations with third-party applications and services. Users should be aware that these third parties are subject to their own privacy policies, and we recommend that you review them before using those apps. We also provide users with the ability to control their privacy settings on the Platform, including allowing or prohibiting interaction with various third-party applications. These settings can be configured according to an individual’s preferences.
Paid courses and training programs
Subscription costs for courses paid on Ilham can be paid for by currently available payment methods, and this data will not be saved or stored in any way.